Monday, April 11, 2011

Peoples Revolution

I have just finished Season One of Kell on Earth - WOW! Kelly Cutrone is my hero, I want to be her! No wait,  I want to move to New York and work for Peoples Revolution. Yes.

No, really, what she has achieved and how she runs her business is motivating for me, working in the fashion industry. I love that she has 0 glamor, she glosses nothing. She is a single mother running a rather successful PR company in New York. Kell On Earth is her reality TV series about how she runs her business, a behind the scenes look at how fashion shows are produced and how fashion gets into mags.

I can't wait to read her book entitled "If you have to cry, go outside and other things your mother never told you".

Check out this little interview with Kelly about her book.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment